Food Service Announcements
Welcome Back! On behalf of Aramark Dining, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome your student(s) to the 2021-22 school year! It’s a privilege to serve your school community, and we’re looking forward to providing students with a variety of convenient, tasty, on-trend, and healthy meal choices. Through June 2022, all student meals for breakfast and lunch will be free of charge under a waiver from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service. This does not include snacks and á la carte items.
While we know we must always be prepared to alter our operations if teaching and learning models change because of the ongoing pandemic, we’re excited and ready to reintroduce students’ favorite programs and deliver fun, exciting, and tasty dining experiences throughout the year, including:
- Global Flavors menu promotions featuring limited-time-offer recipes inspired by Hawaiian, Italian, Indian, East Asian, and Thai food. First up: Our Hawaiian Chicken Rice Bowl – yum!
- Special events celebrating national food days and seasonal flavors. We love highlighting fresh produce on our menus through our Fruits & Veggies theme, and special events like Fall Fest that celebrate the start of Fall and showcases fresh, seasonal flavors.
- Our Feed Your Potential 365 program which provides delicious recipes, nutrition news, and health insights to help support wellness at school and at home.
We can’t wait to serve your student(s)!
School Dining FAQ's
😷What measures are the cafeteria employees taking to ensure a safe and clean environment?
🧼What measures is the school taking to keep food surfaces, furniture (tables and chairs), and equipment clean?
Lockport City Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as extra meals, drinks and ala carte items using your credit/debit card or electronic check. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy! If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on School Store.
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, email MySchoolBucks directly at email@example.com, phone 1-855-832-5226, or visit MySchoolBucks and click Help.