Home of the Lions Athletic Department
Welcome to the Lockport City School District's Athletic Web Page. The purpose of this page is to foster and improve communication between all stakeholders of our athletic program. I hope you find this website useful. It is the belief of the Lockport City School District that athletes will grow mentally, physically, socially and emotionally through their involvement in sports and our program. Hopefully, this growth will result in a healthy lifestyle, which will be maintained throughout their lives. As the Director of Athletics, Health and Wellness, I thank you for your support. If you are unable to find the information that you are looking for, please contact us by phone or email.
Please be advised of the following protocols that will be in place for tryouts beginning on Monday 9/21/20.
• Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to start time
• You must get a temperature check by the coach upon arrival
• Fill out the health questionnaire prior to the start of practice (link will be sent out Monday)
• Make sure to wear your mask
• Bring your own filled water bottle
Further directions for the season will be forthcoming. Please listen to coaches as well as checking the website for more announcements. Any questions please contact the Athletic Department at 478-4474.
Tryouts will begin on Monday 9/21/20. The information will be listed below for each sport. It will be updated as we receive more information. Any questions please contact the Athletic Office at 478-4474.
- Girls Varsity & JV Soccer - 3:15 PM - 5:45 PM - Please report to LHS turf field
- Golf - 3:00 PM - Please report to Niagara County Golf Course
- Cross Country - 3:15 PM - Please report to the Emmet Belknap Track
- Girls Tennis - 2:45 PM - Please report to LHS Tennis Courts
- Boys Varsity Soccer - 2:35 PM - Please report to LHS turf field
- Boys JV Soccer - 3:00 PM - Please report to LHS Soccer Field
Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys & Girls Golf, and Girls Tennis are scheduled to begin on 9/21/20. This will be at the JV & Varsity level only! All MODIFIED sports in the Niagara Frontier League have been cancelled for the 2020 Fall season.