Before an Emergency Occurs
- Make sure your child's emergency card information is correct. If there is any change in a students name, home address, mailing address, telephone number, or emergency contact numbers, please notify the school immediately. We need to maintain accurate records so that we can ensure appropriate communication with parents/guardians.
- Only people listed on the emergency card are allowed to pick up children from school.
- Encourage your child to carry an I.D. Card at all times.
- Let your child know that if an emergency occurs while he/she is in school, the classroom teacher will provide them with appropriate instructions.
- Keep the school nurse informed of a child's medical condition and provide emergency medical supplies and medication.
- Keep alert to activity around the schools and on school grounds. Report any suspicious activities.