- For college-bound DI/DII athletes who will graduate in 2016 and beyond:
- Minimum core GPA of 2.3
- TEN core courses required before senior year begins
- Slight changes in the sliding scale (SAT or ACT with GPA)
An athlete is 1 of the following 3 with regard to eligibility:
- Full qualifier
- Academic "Redshirt" - athletics aid the fist year, practice in first regular academic term.
- Non-qualifier - no athletics aid, practice or competition the first year.
Athletes who are considering competing in college should let their coaches know and follow up with Mrs. Catalano (478-4470) in the Guidance Office. Many courses are not eligible by NCAA standards. Sophomores should definitely check with Mrs. Catalano to ensure they are on track for next year.