Content Notification Updates
Website Content Alerts are email notifications generated from the Lockport City School District and school websites. With this system you can register to receive emails of general school notifications, special events, and other timely information. When new information is placed on the website, you receive email notification that a page or event has been updated. This messaging service is available to staff, parents or any community member with a valid email address.
You must complete steps 1, 2 and 3! Registration, sign in and account management is in the yellow toolbar located in the footer on the website.
- REGISTER LCSD Employees are registered!
- SIGN IN to subscribe for alerts.
- SUBSCRIBE: Once signed in, click My Options in the yellow toolbar at the bottom of the site. Choose Edit Account Settings from the menu.
- On the left side bar click Subscriptions.
- Click the Manage Subscriptions button. At this point, you will see 2 options:
- Sites (each schools main webpage/calendar)
- Other Areas (choose specifice web sections that are most important to you within each school: sports, clubs, PTA’s, classrooms)
- When you have checked the pages you wish to receive email information from, click I’m Done.
- Note: Please checkmark Lockport City School District. Districtwide messages often appear here.
If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 478-4488.