•  Airplanes

    Process for Completing Grant Funded Travel/Conference Requisition Paperwork

    If you will be traveling for a grant funded program (attending a conference or out-of-District workshop, for example), please use the examples, instructions, and links below to properly complete your travel paperwork. Once it is complete please drop it off, or interoffice mail it, to the GDCP Office at the BOE building c/o Holly Dickinson. Please click on the title above for more information, including the importance of tax exempt status while traveling for work.

    Comments (-1)