Lockport City School District Visual & Performing Arts
Our website is intended for students, parents/guardians, staff, alumni and community members who want to be informed and inspired by the Lockport City School District's Visual and Performing Arts Programs. The Visual and Performing Arts include the Art Department, Music Department and Theatre Department.
2019 Best Communities for Music Education
Recognizing Lockport City School District for receiving the 2019 Best Communities for Music Education Award from The NAMM Foundation for the fourth consecutive year. The award recognizes the commitment and dedication of the Lockport City School District to music and the arts as innovative learning opportunities for a well-rounded education.
The Lockport City School District has been named one of 625 districts across the nation to be a Best Communities for Music Education recipient by The NAMM Foundation. The Lockport City School District demonstrates an unwavering commitment to providing comprehensive music education for all students.
Charles Upson Elementary School proudly presents the musical "We Are Monsters" Friday, November 22nd at 7PM at Lockport High School.
Tickets $5. Ages 4 and under FREE!
Winter Concert Performances to be held at 6:30PM at Lockport High School
- Monday, December 9: Emmet Belknap 6th Grade Chorus Winter Concert
- Wednesday, December 11: North Park Winter Chorus Concert
- Thursday, December 12: George Southard Winter Concert
- Monday, December 16: Emmet Belknap 5th Grade Chorus Winter Concert
- Tuesday, December 17: Anna Merritt Winter Concert
- Wednesday, December 18: Charles Upson Winter Concert
- Thursday, December 19: Lockport High School Instrumental Winter Concert
- Tuesday, January 7: North Park Instrumental Winter Concert
- Wednesday, January 8: Emmet Belknap Instrumental Winter Concert
- Thursday, January 9: Lockport High School Winter Choral Concert
- Tuesday, January 14: Roy B. Kelley Winter Concert
- Thursday, January 16: District Wide Jazz Concert and Art Show
- Art Show will take place from 5-6:30 in the Art Gallery