New York State Office of Children and Family Services

  • Website:
    Report Child Abuse & Neglect FAQ website:

    How and where do I report child abuse and/or maltreatment? Reports of suspected child abuse or maltreatment should be made immediately - at any time of the day and on any day of the week - by telephone to the New York Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment (sometimes referred to as the State Central Register or SCR). The telephone numbers are:

    Child Abuse Hotline Number:
    TDD/TTY: 1-800-638-5163

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.