Welcome to Food Services
Thomas Heagerty, Food Service Director
Menus Menus will be emailed directly to parents using Peachjar, our flyer distribution system. They will be posted on each website and can be found by clicking the Peach icon located in the yellow footer on each school website. They can also be viewed on your phone using our mobile app and clicking the Peachjar icon. Direct links to each schools Peachjar flyers are listed below!
Payments Lockport City Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as extra meals, drinks and ala carte items using your credit/debit card or electronic check. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on School Store.
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, email MySchoolBucks directly at email@example.com, phone 1-855-832-5226, or visit MySchoolBucks and click Help.