Lockport Schools Summer Food Distribution
Aramark Education and the Lockport City School District are committed to providing families with meals over the summer. Takeout meals will be available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning June 15th.
The following pick up site will provide lunch and breakfast for any child 18 and under between June 15th and August 31st: North Park Junior High School, 160 Passaic Ave, use the north cafeteria door #4. Meal pick up times will be 11:00am - 1:00pm. Alternate meals will be provided for students with dietary restrictions. Please let the food service employee know when you arrive of your child(s) dietary needs. To allow our employees time to observe the July 4th holiday with their families, meals for Friday, July 3rd will be available on Thursday, July 2nd.
In addition to the pickup site, the District TechMobile will be delivering to the following neighborhoods every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, June 15th through August 31st:
- Dysinger Road Apartments: 6560 Dysinger Road: 9:15am - 9:45am
- The Woodlands by the Community Room: 6237 Transit Road: 10:00am - 10:30am
- Southtowne Apartments: 5779 Sweetwood Drive: 10:45am - 11:15am
- Affinity Foxwood Apartments: 6147 Ruhlmann Road: 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Lockport Housing Authority Nixon Building: 301 Michigan Street: 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Lockport Housing Authority: 268 Garden Street: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Meals for Friday July 3rd will be delivered on Thursday, July 2nd to observe the July 4th holiday.
We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site after meals have been distributed, continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue and stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of sickness.
Lockport City Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as extra meals, drinks and ala carte items using your credit/debit card or electronic check. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on School Store.
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, email MySchoolBucks directly at email@example.com, phone 1-855-832-5226, or visit MySchoolBucks and click Help.