Mr. Gueli's Classroom
Parents: You are the most important teacher in your child's life. It is important that you are an active part of his or her education. Please be sure to promote independence and preparedness. I encourage the use of agendas to help your child stay organized. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me by either e-mail, email@example.com, or at 478-4550 ext. 5614.
- There is a general skills math packet available for students to keep our skills fresh. I encourage your child to work through it at a decent pace. Even though it is review and some has been done, it is important.
- I have also posted some additional web based activities for your child through Google Classroom.
- Hopefully your child has remembered his/her login information. If needed, please email me and I will send it along.
90% attendance rate is your goal!! You have to be in school to learn and make progress!!
Please use our class webpage to check for announcements and homework assignments!
- It is important to your child's academic development and progress that he/she comes to school prepared daily.
- Additionally, your child's independent practice involving new concepts and skills is also an important piece to your child's academic achievement.