Welcome to Food Services
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome your student(s) back to Aramark Dining Services for the 2020-2021 school year. During these unprecedented times we want you to know that keeping your students safe while eating with us is our #1 priority.
With the weeks quickly passing, we have been busy working alongside District Administrators to determine what is the safest dining solution and option(s) to offer students when they come back to school.
As we complete our opening preparations, we want to share with you our key areas of focus this year.
- Focus on Students
- Maintain Safe Environments
- Adapt our Operations
- Engage our Teams
With school officially opening for students on September 8th, 2020, we have a lot to accomplish, but we are excited to finally be back with the best customers we know…our kids!
In the time remaining, continue to relax and enjoy the summer. We look forward to the start of the school year.
School Dining FAQ's
👩🏼🤝🧑🏿Under typical circumstances, cafeterias get very crowded. How will you ensure a safe dining environment for students this school year, as a response to Covid-19?
😷What measures are the cafeteria employees taking to ensure a safe and clean environment?
🧼What measures is the school taking to keep food surfaces, furniture (tables and chairs), and equipment clean?
Lockport City Schools is excited to offer MySchoolBucks. This online payment service provides an easy way to pay for items such as extra meals, drinks and ala carte items using your credit/debit card or electronic check. MySchoolBucks provides:
- Convenience: Available 24/7 on the web.
- Efficiency: Make purchases for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Flexibility: Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security: MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on School Store.
- Go to MySchoolBucks and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, email MySchoolBucks directly at email@example.com, phone 1-855-832-5226, or visit MySchoolBucks and click Help.