Parent & Student Portal Information
PARENT PORTAL INFORMATION
Participate in your child's education! View your child's attendance, grades, progress reports, report cards, and schedules through our eSchool Portal. Use the Parent Portal Registration & Log In link to continue!
- If you had access to the Parent Portal last year, YOU DO NOT have to create a new account.
- First-time users must register and create an account with your child's STUDENT ID#. Please ask your child for their student number or contact the building for assistance.
- You will need only one child's student ID #. It will link up the rest of the children in your family.
- Parents or guardians must register using their full legal name. Example: If your name is Michael, do not enter Mike.
STUDENT PORTAL INFORMATION
Access the student Portal Here: https://studentportal.wnyric.org/lockport
Username: This is your student ID
Password/Password Reset: If you have forgotten your Student Portal Password, please read the directions here to update your password.
Account Security: As a security measure, if a login to your account is attempted multiple times unsuccessfully, it will be locked and require a Password Reset
Password Reset: If the Student Portal login page tells you that your account has been locked, you can request an Account Reset with a new temporary password emailed to you by clicking: https://www.lockportschools.org//cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=310
- Enter your 9-digit student ID number
- Enter your First Name, Enter your Last Name
- Choose your building from the dropdown
- Click Done
- A response to this request will be sent to your district email. This rest can take up to 3 days.
*This link is for students who are locked out of their student portal. Students who are looking for password changes for the student portal should click on "forgot password" on the student portal link.
THIS RESET CAN TAKE UP TO 3 DAYS
It is important for all students, parents, and staff to understand that we are all responsible for the security of our information and our network. Managing and protecting your login information, including your current password, is an important responsibility that must be taken seriously. If you need help with this, please don't hesitate to ask for help.
Need assistance? Contact William Bisher at (716) 478-4485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.