PLEASE NOTE: SCHOOL IS IN SESSION FOR UPK STUDENTS ON THIS DAY!
WHO: All Lockport children (including current Pre-K students) who will be 5 years of age on or before December 1, 2017
WHERE: John Pound Early Childhood Center Gymnasium 51 High Street
WHEN: Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
WHY: Children MUST be registered in order to attend school in September
Parents MUST bring with them:
- Parent/guardian personal identification (i.e. driver’s license or benefit card)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Current physical and immunization record from the child’s doctor
- Proof of residency (mortgage bill, utility bill, lease agreement, telephone bill, etc.)
- Documentation of custody agreement (if appropriate)
Children SHOULD NOT attend registration
The District will provide an iPad to each entering Kindergarten student at registration along with a backpack full of materials and activities for parents/guardians and students to explore. Both items are to help students enter school ready for kindergarten in September.
Early Childhood Center at John Pound / Gymnasium
51 High Street
Lockport, NY 14094The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.