Summer Meal Distribution Plan
Aramark Education and the Lockport City School District are committed to providing families with meals over the summer. Takeout meals will be available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning June 15th.
The following pick up site will provide lunch and breakfast for any child 18 and under between June 15th and August 31st: North Park Junior High School, 160 Passaic Ave, use the north cafeteria door #4. Meal pick up times will be 11:00am - 1:00pm. Alternate meals will be provided for students with dietary restrictions. Please let the food service employee know when you arrive of your child(s) dietary needs. To allow our employees time to observe the July 4th holiday with their families, meals for Friday, July 3rd will be available on Thursday, July 2nd.
In addition to the pickup site, the District TechMobile will be delivering to the following neighborhoods every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, June 15th through August 31st:
- Dysinger Road Apartments: 6560 Dysinger Road: 9:15am - 9:45am
- The Woodlands by the Community Room: 6237 Transit Road: 10:00am - 10:30am
- Southtowne Apartments: 5779 Sweetwood Drive: 10:45am - 11:15am
- Affinity Foxwood Apartments: 6147 Ruhlmann Road: 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Lockport Housing Authority Nixon Building: 301 Michigan Street: 12:15pm - 12:45pm
- Lockport Housing Authority: 268 Garden Street: 1:00pm - 1:30pm
Meals for Friday July 3rd will be delivered on Thursday, July 2nd to observe the July 4th holiday.
We encourage families to continue to be proactive in reducing the risk of COVID-19 by not congregating at the school site after meals have been distributed, continue to wash your hands often, sneeze or cough into a tissue and stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of sickness.